Returning College Students
1. Menominee Indian High School Graduate (classes of 2009-2013). MISD employees are not eligible.
2. Must be full-time at Post-Secondary School.
3. Cumulative Grade Point Average will be used to assess eligibility.
4. Must submit unofficial transcript and Fall 2014 Class Schedule.
5. Letter of application stating year of MIHS graduation date, intended major, and how you are the
best candidate for this scholarship.
6. Include return mailing address.
7. Deadline: Must be POSTMARKED BY AUGUST 15, 2014.
8. Please MAIL Unofficial Transcript, Fall 2014 Class Schedule and Letter of Application to:
(Do not drop off at the High School. This must be mailed.)
Menominee Indian High School
P.O. Box 850
Keshena, WI 54135
Latest News >